*Flight* *Flight*

Mugeenman2 Review

I found this very enjoyable, I live in North America, a place filled with M rated violent games, so it's nice to be able to sit down and enjoy such a simple and fun game thats appropriate for all ages.
The scenery is nice, but then again so is everything else about this game, although I would have liked it if I could just hit some kind of a pause button to read what was written on the paper. I give this game a full 10.

Quickdraw (Part 2) Quickdraw (Part 2)

Mugeenman2 Review

could have had better art, maybe a background, Oh and have it actually know I pulled the trigger on the first milisecond of the word draw, rather than saying draw on the game over screen and a bullet FX.

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Great

Great animation and drawing, you also really caught the feeling of "I want to open this one first, or maybe that one" it really got me in a dark Xmas spirit. I'll be careful when opening my gifts in a few days

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Addicting

I began playing for what felt like twenty minutes to find I was declared legally dead, but also has the second highest score of the day. I assume I was very high up the scale considering I'm an irishman

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

sux monkey nutz

fix the fucking game, or atleast have it so your enemies die after 999999999999999 hits

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

WTF

this is a terrible sounding game, the songs by themselves are alright, but then you throw in a random trumpet that sounds like someone in the audience started playing and starts pissing off the band.