Voice Demo Spring Outrageous Voice Demo Spring Outrageous

Great

pretty good demo, not the best, but good. Some voices sounded a bit too similar, but who am I to judge? I would like you to appear in a youtube series if your interested, theres already 5K subscribers so it wont count as a total loss. PM if you'd like more details.

claus1989 responds:

true that sounded similar but I wasn't trying to change my voice (or want to actually) because I already did that in my previous voice demo. this was something for me to go a bit crazy. most of my fans suggested that I should add other emotions. so this is the result. some people might not like it & some might like it but its mostly about how well I can add new different emotions.

Antfish 2011 Demo Reel Antfish 2011 Demo Reel

Great

Definetly takes first place for VA Demos, would you be willing to be a character in a youtube machinima series using similar voices used at 0:30 and 1:17 (the channel already has 5K subscribers so it wont be a total fail. I'll PM you if your interested.

The Final Battle for Calgania The Final Battle for Calgania

Very Good

its a very nice, moody song, you dont mind if I use this on a youtube video do you?

GameBoyFireworks responds:

No! Just link me! I'd really enjoy seeing it!

Yes, you can use it!

Mortal Mario Mortal Mario

terrible

nuff said

Mortal Kombat - Kick it! Mortal Kombat - Kick it!

no reviews this year?

the song is great, but im kinda surprised that no-one reviewed this since 2008, did this song just dissappear from existance?
0.o

Tonindo - Let's Brawl Tonindo - Let's Brawl

what a coincidence

i downloaded this to my i tunes and it started to play while this one was as well, it made a super overmixed version that kicked supreme ass

MetalGearSolid (Piano&Strings) MetalGearSolid (Piano&Strings)

kinda sad

this version of the song reminded me of something very sad about MGS, snake is dead :(