SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

Good Video

The animation was good and creative, the jokes were a bit predictable but still enough to cause a chuckle here and there. I also greatly enjoyed the remixed Dexter theme used as well as the battle in the end. Although it looks like the Grim can kill with a touch, apparently it takes a while to work its way through all that fat. Good job!

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Just for the ten

im making this just to give you a slightly better score.

Alight Alight

Nothing to say

I'm seriously just posting this review to give it a better score.

*Flight* *Flight*

Mugeenman2 Review

I found this very enjoyable, I live in North America, a place filled with M rated violent games, so it's nice to be able to sit down and enjoy such a simple and fun game thats appropriate for all ages.
The scenery is nice, but then again so is everything else about this game, although I would have liked it if I could just hit some kind of a pause button to read what was written on the paper. I give this game a full 10.

Quickdraw (Part 2) Quickdraw (Part 2)

Mugeenman2 Review

could have had better art, maybe a background, Oh and have it actually know I pulled the trigger on the first milisecond of the word draw, rather than saying draw on the game over screen and a bullet FX.

Poltergifts Poltergifts

Great

Great animation and drawing, you also really caught the feeling of "I want to open this one first, or maybe that one" it really got me in a dark Xmas spirit. I'll be careful when opening my gifts in a few days

Voice Demo Spring Outrageous Voice Demo Spring Outrageous

Great

pretty good demo, not the best, but good. Some voices sounded a bit too similar, but who am I to judge? I would like you to appear in a youtube series if your interested, theres already 5K subscribers so it wont count as a total loss. PM if you'd like more details.

claus1989 responds:

true that sounded similar but I wasn't trying to change my voice (or want to actually) because I already did that in my previous voice demo. this was something for me to go a bit crazy. most of my fans suggested that I should add other emotions. so this is the result. some people might not like it & some might like it but its mostly about how well I can add new different emotions.

Antfish 2011 Demo Reel Antfish 2011 Demo Reel

Great

Definetly takes first place for VA Demos, would you be willing to be a character in a youtube machinima series using similar voices used at 0:30 and 1:17 (the channel already has 5K subscribers so it wont be a total fail. I'll PM you if your interested.

The Final Battle for Calgania The Final Battle for Calgania

Very Good

its a very nice, moody song, you dont mind if I use this on a youtube video do you?

GameBoyFireworks responds:

No! Just link me! I'd really enjoy seeing it!

Yes, you can use it!

Poisonous Poisonous

Threesome ;)

I'll be honest, I would love to be in this picture, maybe humping chun-li while smothering myself in Poison's ass. BTW it's really hard to write with one hand...

Summertime Summertime

Perfect

A great peice of artwork that reminds me that for every harse winter, there is a warm summer.
BTW the review below by SkillZombie is the greatest of all time